Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bill Withers - Use Me




Was there ever anyone better?
This song is, quite possibly my FAVOURITE SONG OF ALL TIME. EVER. That is possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to admit, considering I've got like a million favourite artists, let alone songs. Being someone who doesn't watch TV, just puts on music when I wake up, when I got to bed, when I come home from work, I chuck on the iPod, not the news. I've always got a song stuck in my head, at all hours of the day. Just ask anyone I've ever worked with. And to be able to pinpoint one song and say that it's my favourite of all time, well, it's gotta be a f***ing good one. Here's to you Mr Withers.
This song is just gets me every time, the groovy keyboard melody, the acoustic guitar and that damn high hat after the pause "*tshhh! *tshhh! *tshhh! DANG.

It always puts me in a good mood, gets me groovin away.
Well, that's enough fawning from me. Just listen to it and see if you don't agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment