Monday, January 24, 2011

MNDR - Cut Me Out




How good is this this beat. These kids are SO original I'm fucking digging it hard. Their song 'I go Away" blew my mind field when I first heard it and now this thing coming out (aside from Bang Bang Bang with Mark Ronson & Tip). Man, I can't freaking wait to see what they come out with next. If you can't tell, this excites me. Green label are kind of ruling at the moment, they were the ones who first threw us the first single from the best band in the world's latest album (Chromeo's ''Night by Night'' from the album Business Casual). Possibly the best song ever made, definitely the best song ever made by a french-canadian arab/jew combo. Do what you have to do to find this song and turn the shit up.
NYC's back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment